Friedman LLP, headquartered in Manhattan with locations throughout New Jersey, Long Island, Philadelphia, and Beijing has been serving the accounting, tax and business consulting needs of public and private companies since 1924.
Our industry-focused practice features concentrated areas of expertise and understanding of the economic environment. We have the ability to be innovative in our approach, act quickly in our decision-making and be flexible in our delivery of services. Our clients benefit from hands-on contact with our partners, cutting-edge technical expertise and our understanding of their industry and their business. Our clients have the advantage of working with a mid-size accounting firm that combines the staff and resources of a large firm with a philosophy of personal responsibility for our clients. Please also visit our practice and service areas to learn more about our firm.
Friedman LLP is an independent member firm of DFK International, an association providing global resources.
What does Friedman stand for?
Friedman is dedicated to empowering our clients to achieve critical financial goals that improve their lives. We take our clients' interests, their business, and our relationship personally—providing powerful expertise, hands-on attention, and continual care that help drive them forward.
Our Core Values
Aligned with our purpose is a set of core values that permeate our interactions with clients, employees, and our community. At the center is that people come first!
• Integrity: Keeping to the highest ethical standards fosters transparency, trust, and respect
• Relationships: Caring for our clients and our employees with personal attention, enthusiasm, and empathy
• Collaboration: Practicing as a team rather than a group of individuals for the benefit of our clients
• Self-Improvement: Continually growing our expertise enables us to innovate and deliver cutting-edge solutions to clients
• Work/Life Flexibility: Balancing work and play breeds team continuity and satisfaction
• Optimism: Focusing on what can be accomplished leads to greater results
• Social Responsibility: Giving of our time and resources to benefit our local communities and build firm camaraderie
Friedman’s core values are exemplified through our commitment to serve our local communities. We create relationships with not only our clients, but with the people who live and work in the communities where we operate. As a team, we participate in volunteer events, we help raise awareness by fundraising with local organizations, and we contribute with our corporate giving program.
Past and present Friedman Cares initiatives have supported:
Friedman LLP is an independent member of DFK International, an association of independent accounting firms and business advisers.
DFK International is one of the world’s leading associations of independent accounting firms and business advisors and brings together strong national firms of public accountants to enable them to provide services of the highest professional standards to their clients. The association has been helping its Member firms meet the needs of clients with international business interests for more than 50 years. Member firms are chosen for the quality of service they provide in terms of both technical competence and service delivery.