Creating space for everyone at the table is one of Friedman’s guiding principles.
We carry this philosophy through the following six pillars, which stand as cornerstones of our firm’s culture:
- Learning and Development
- Client Collaborations
- International/Domestic Alliances
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to support the perspectives, stories, and voices of employees and individuals within the communities that we serve.
- Inclusive Recruiting. Partnering with affinity groups, expanding our recruiting efforts for veterans, offering mentorship opportunities and issuing trainings to reduce bias and promote diversity.
- Corporate Philanthropy. Collaborating with organizations that promote diversity and inclusion, among them Council of Urban Professionals and Asian Americans Advancing Justice.
- Gender Parity. Promoting an inclusive work culture for all employees regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Our commitment extends to providing powerful resources that help our women professionals develop critical skills, achieve work/life balance and advance their careers through Friedman’s Women’s Development Network.
- Mental Wellness. Increasing mental health resources through our benefits offerings to best support our employees during periods of social, political and economic unrest.