Creating space for everyone at the table is one of Friedman’s guiding principles.
We carry this philosophy through the following six pillars, which stand as cornerstones of our firm’s culture:
- Learning and Development
- Client Collaborations
- International/Domestic Alliances
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to support the perspectives, stories, and voices of employees and individuals within the communities that we serve.
- Inclusive Recruiting. Partnering with affinity groups, expanding our recruiting efforts for veterans, offering mentorship opportunities and issuing trainings to reduce bias and promote diversity.
- Corporate Philanthropy. Collaborating with organizations that promote diversity and inclusion, among them Council of Urban Professionals and Asian Americans Advancing Justice.
- Gender Equality. Providing powerful resources to help our women professionals develop critical skills, achieve work/life balance and advance their careers through Friedman’s Women’s Development Network.
- Mental Wellness. Increasing mental health resources through our benefits offerings to best support our employees during periods of social, political and economic unrest.