- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
Empowering our local communities and fostering firm-wide camaraderie through employee-inspired giving.
Friedman’s core values are reflected in a deep commitment to serving our local communities. Our Friedman Gives Back initiatives have supported a host of charitable organizations, including:
Ready to join a community of passionate philanthropists? Head here.
Our first-of-its-kind charity event helped raise funds for Samaritan Healthcare and Hospice, the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation and the Johnny M Foundation.
In February 2020, a team of Friedman employees participated in the Equinox Cycle for Survival in support of cancer research funding. Friedman's team raised more than $2,000 to support this powerful cause!
Interested in learning more? Contact us.