- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
We are well known for our work/life flexibility. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally with diverse assignments, in-house training programs and professional seminars. But unlike some firms, we also provide you the time to manage your life priorities, even during tax season.
The firm has been recognized by numerous publications as a "best place to work" for our work/life excellence. As of January 1, 2017, Friedman introduced a formal Alternative Work Arrangement (AWA) program, which formalizes processes for employees to craft working hours best suited to their needs and responsibilities. Having Fridays off during the summer is also one of the ways we help you make time for you.