- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
What does Friedman stand for?
Friedman is dedicated to empowering our clients to achieve critical financial goals that improve their lives. We take our clients' interests, their business, and our relationship personally—providing powerful expertise, hands-on attention, and continual care that help drive them forward.
Our Core Values
Aligned with our purpose is a set of core values that permeate our interactions with clients, employees, and our community. At the center is that people come first!
• Integrity: Keeping to the highest ethical standards fosters transparency, trust, and respect
• Relationships: Caring for our clients and our employees with personal attention, enthusiasm, and empathy
• Collaboration: Practicing as a team rather than a group of individuals for the benefit of our clients
• Self-Improvement: Continually growing our expertise enables us to innovate and deliver cutting-edge solutions to clients
• Work/Life Flexibility: Balancing work and play breeds team continuity and satisfaction
• Optimism: Focusing on what can be accomplished leads to greater results
• Social Responsibility: Giving of our time and resources to benefit our local communities and build firm camaraderie