This year, the economic disruption brought about by the global pandemic has affected virtually every industry. Nonprofits and their donors are no exception. Join us for a timely webinar where our experts will take you through a multitude of issues facing nonprofit organizations and donors in 2020.
Our lineup of expert advisors will share insights on:
- Year-End Tax and Charitable Planning Recommendations for donors
- How nonprofit organizations have pivoted this year
- What charities are currently doing to continue to serve our communities
- The importance of why charitable giving is more important than ever – both for tax purposes and due to the current needs of our communities.
- Elizabeth Cummings, CPA, Director - Friedman LLP
- Andrew Grumet, Shareholder, Practice Chair - Polsinelli PC
- Theodore P. Piotrowicz, CFA, Senior Client Advisor - Legacy Advisors
- Michael Smith, Executive Director, Philadelphia - Cradles to Crayons