Friedman LLP is proud to be speaking this year at the Boardsource Leadership Forum on November 9-10 in New Orleans. Amish Mehta, partner in charge of the not-for-profit practice and Peter Manzetti, Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance Services will be hosting a session titled, “Using a Financial Performance Dashboard to Engage and Inform Your Board.” The session will present a case study on the Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Jersey and how this nonprofit enhanced its reporting by developing a performance dashboard. Join us and learn how to develop and improve your own dashboard to engage and inform your board.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance