Friedman Partner Scott Maier will host a webinar with Charles Vuotto of Tonneman, Vuotto, Enis & White, titled “Calculating Imputed Income in Divorce Proceedings,” on October 11. The webinar will cover why imputing income to a party is necessary, sources of earned versus unearned income, how to impute income from different circumstances and more. For more information on this event, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance