Friedman is proud to sponsor the Commerical Observer's 3rd Annual Downtown Forum! As the Downtown real estate market continues to expand and diversify, join us as market experts debate the most important drivers in the office market in Lower Manhattan, including:
- How owners and developers are reinventing their spaces
- How demand-side with job growth and supply-side with adaptive reuse of inventory is creating a more dynamic commercial market
- The growing emphasis on providing green and amenitized buildings
- How the co-working phenomenon is leading commercial real estate owners to find creative ways to maximize value
- Understanding the impact of co-working and flexibility on how office buildings approach cash flow and valuation
- How might the new market trends survive a possible economic downturn
Click here to learn more and register!