On November 14, Friedman Partner Ryan Dudley will host an exclusive webinar titled “Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Property: Tax Planning and Reporting.” He will be joined by the esteemed Richard S. Lehman of United States Taxation and Immigration Law, and John R. Strohmeyer of Crady Jewett & McCulley. This webinar will cover tax rules applying to foreign investors in U.S. real estate, investment structure alternatives their tax consequences, and more! For more information on this event, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance