Partner-in-Charge of Friedman's Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support and Valuation Services Practice, Barry Sziklay, will be speaking at the 2019 AAML/BVR National Divorce Conference. Barry is also the co-chair of this first ever, biannual event. He will be presenting on "Asset Protection and Offshore Assets: Hide and Seek in the World of Divorce" as well as "East Meets West - The Continental Divide: Venture Capital and Private Equity Interests from Silicon Valley".
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Institutions Consulting
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance