Barry Sziklay is speaking at the International Academy of Family Lawyers Meeting in Nashville. Barry will discuss International Valuation Issues and will be covering U.S. GAAP, the FASB, SEC Rule S-X, AICPA, ’33 Securities Act, ’34 Securities and Exchange Act, IASB, PCAOB, the Convergence Project, IFRS, International Valuation Standards issued by the International Valuation Standards Council (located in the UK) and the International Private Equity and Venture Capital Valuation Guidelines issued by the International Private Equity Valuation Board.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance