Friedman is proud to be the exclusive accounting firm sponsor of this timely and crucial forum:
Wednesday, May 20
8:30 AM - 11:45 AM ET
At the turn of 2020, we were experiencing a retail revolution as the industry continued to reinvent itself with new, innovative brands and experiential spaces. Now, the global community is grappling with the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak and retail and hospitality are among the industries hardest hit.
Please join market experts who will tackle the industry’s most pressing challenges in the face of a global pandemic and explore their strategies for finding a path forward. Topics include:
- What will shopping and dining look like in the post-coronavirus world?
- How are luxury brands preparing for a looming recession?
- How are landlords and brands working together to plan for reopening businesses
- What are New York City's unique challenges as a dense, urban center?
- How will we define socializing in the era of social distancing?