This NJCPA annual conference is the best way to build broad expertise in valuations and litigation support and stay current on developments impacting your services. Gain the know how to produce accurate, thorough and meaningful results for clients.
Partner-in-Charge of Friedman's Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support and Valuation Services Practice, Barry Sziklay, will be speaking on "Gift and Estate Tax Valuation".
This session will cover the following topics:
- Review of important 2021 gift and estate tax valuation cases
- Adequate disclosure requirements for gifts
- Chapter 14 valuation requirements
- IRS valuation challenges
- Transfer pricing and IRC Section 482, OECD initiatives and U.S. position
- Latest White House and Congressional transfer tax proposals