Please join us for a complimentary Friedman LLP seminar
Healthcare Reform: Where Do You Stand On Compliance?
Kate Ulrich Saracene, Counsel, Nixon Peabody LLP
Michael Greenwald, Principal, Friedman LLP
Amish Mehta, CPA, Partner, Friedman LLP
Friedman LLP presents a "must attend" seminar for CEOs, CFOs and business owners, outlining critical information every employer needs to know about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its impact on the work environment in 2014--and beyond.
On December 11, Kate Ulrich Saracene, Counsel at Nixon Peabody LLP, and Friedman LLP's Michael Greenwald will lead an interactive discussion on healthcare reform compliance, providing detailed strategies for employers to implement and meet the ACA's deadlines over the coming months.
- Revising eligibility policies so that no employee has a waiting period for health coverage in excess of 90 calendar days
- Restructuring plans to comply with new rules for out-of-pocket maximum limits and lifetime and annual dollar limits
- Revamping wellness program requirements to comply with new regulatory requirements
- Preparing for the 2015 "play-or-pay" mandate
- Implications of the Net Investment Income tax and the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
Two advisory service credits will be offered at this seminar.
Limited space, register today!
Please contact Michael Guastafeste with any questions regarding the event at 212-842-7593 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.