As states increasingly seek revenue sources and ramp up enforcement of compliance with unclaimed property laws, unclaimed property audits are more prevalent now than ever. Most state estimates suggest that only 15% to 35% of companies have fully achieved unclaimed property compliance — leaving those that are noncompliant exposed to potentially significant penalties.
Now is the time for companies with unclaimed property to establish a sound unclaimed property reporting process that will help your business reduce liability, meet reporting deadlines and remain compliant throughout the year.
This informative webinar will share valuable insights from our experts on:
- How unclaimed property is defined
- Determining your company's liability
- Navigating the reporting requirements
- Understanding the compliance process
- Best practices to ensure future compliance
To register for the webinar, click here.