Architecture and engineering firms require a strong foundation of financial stability so they can focus on providing the exacting solutions that clients demand. At Friedman LLP, we look beyond the numbers, tapping a universe of strategies to drive efficiency, ensure compliance and boost profitability throughout your firm.
Evolving tax and accounting regulations, complex tax requirements from doing business across state lines and tight project profitability are just some of the challenges encountered by consulting engineers and architects. Friedman’s seasoned practitioners can help you streamline tax and financial operations and optimize profits.
The value we provide:
- Premier accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services from practitioners who have been immersed in the architecture and engineering profession for decades.
- Tax and financial strategies designed to help you quote projects more competitively, manage projects more profitably and minimize tax.
- Advice on complying with state nexus and overhead reporting requirements, wherever you may operate.
- Comprehensive analyses and reviews of financial results to assist you in evaluating past performance and determining future strategy.
- Connections with banking and financial institutions to help you meet current and future financing requirements.
- Insight on emerging legislation, accounting pronouncements and regulatory requirements that can help you anticipate changes, plan appropriately and stay ahead of the curve.
- Personalized approach to serving your needs through partner and senior-level staff engagement, ongoing communication and prompt answers to questions.
Start laying the groundwork for strong financial performance today and tomorrow—connect with a member of the Architecture & Engineering services team, or contact us.
Friedman’s accounting, audit, tax and consulting services help consulting engineers and architects build sustainable success.
- Sales and use
- Gross receipts
- Federal, state and local tax examinations
- Tax incentive programs
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Transactional tax planning and due diligence
- State and local tax
- Dispute resolution
- Nexus identification
Financial Accounting and Audit Services:
- Financial reporting packages
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) evaluation and compliance
- Internal controls review and assessment
- Operational reviews
- Forensic investigations and accounting
- Business valuation
Consulting and Advisory Services:
- Selection of organizational structure
- Partnership agreement evaluations
- Succession planning Mergers and acquisitions
- Business continuity strategies/ESOP
- Benefits review and assessment
- Technology consulting and assessment
- ERP consulting
- Software selection