The construction industry is hypercompetitive, often volatile and constantly evolving. Construction companies and contractors need sound financial advice and rock-solid resources from advisors who understand the ins and outs of their world.
Friedman's dedicated professionals serve clients in all segments of the industry—from residential and commercial developers to managers and specialty contractors/subcontractors—helping to build and sustain a strong financial foundation. Leveraging decades of industry experience, our construction services team will help you:
- Navigate specialized tax rules to reduce or defer obligations
- Demonstrate financial stability to lenders and bonding companies
- Leverage R&D credits
- Develop exit strategies and craft viable succession plans
- Stay compliant, efficient and profitable
While your needs may change, you can always rely on Friedman for the essential intangibles, including:
- Individualized attention and senior-level guidance at every step
- Ongoing collaboration, partnership and communication to keep work on track and avoid surprises
- Industry insights to enhance your competitive position
- Proactive resolution of issues
Take your financial performance higher—connect with a member of the Construction Services team, or contact us.