It’s never business as usual in the evolving realm of manufacturing, distribution and retail. As companies strive to remain viable and to grow, they rely on Friedman LLP to help them maximize tax savings, minimize operating costs and optimize financial performance.
Manufacturers, distributors and retailers face new challenges every day, including increasing compliance requirements, difficulties in importing and exporting, ongoing technology advances, and greater competition for sales, resources and personnel. Friedman’s accounting, tax and consulting services help you navigate complex challenges in every corner of your business.
We work with clients across all related industry sectors, including:
- Industrial Products
- Consumer Products—including fashion, diamond and jewelry, electronics, home, beauty, food and beverage, toys and more
What separates us:
Longevity, wisdom and experience. With roots dating to 1924, Friedman has provided manufacturing, distribution and retail clients with comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services for nearly a century. Many of our professionals have worked in manufacturing, distribution and retail; their insight gives your business a distinct competitive advantage.
Specialized expertise. Bringing deep experience in an array of specialized areas—including state and local tax, international tax and M&A, we’ve got you covered no matter the need.
Valued industry and business contacts. Our contacts and resources within key financial and business circles allow us to connect you with lenders, consultants and attorneys to support your operations.
High-touch service and care. Our partners and senior staff are actively involved in adding value to your business on a daily basis. We listen; communicate with you frequently and directly; collaborate internally and with your team; and work to help you resolve issues in a timely manner.
Financial insights. We provide thought leadership in all areas that impact your business through alerts, newsletters, webinars, research studies and more.
Set your sights on manufacturing strong financial performance, today and tomorrow. Connect with a member of the Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail team, or contact us.
Friedman’s accounting and audit, tax and consulting services help manufacturing, distribution and retail clients achieve measurable success.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Structure and Operations
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Industry Benchmarking and Performance Metrics
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
Tax Panning and Compliance
- Corporate and Business Tax Planning
- State and Local Tax Compliance
- International Tax Planning and Reporting
- Tax Controversy Consulting
- Individual Tax Advisory
- Transfer Price Consulting
Mergers, Acquisitions and Public Offerings
- Deal Negotiation and Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Business Valuation Services
- Divestiture and Exit Strategy Assessment
Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Controls Assessment, including Cyber Protection
- Expert Testimony
Succession and Estate Planning
- Captive Insurance Opportunities
- Tax-Effective Gifting Programs
- ESOP Planning and Reporting
- Other Planning Techniques to Achieve Your Specific Goals
Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- Audits and Financial Reporting
- Feasibility Forecasts
- Budgetary Analyses and Expense Management
- Internal Control Assessment
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Public Company Services
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Agreed-Upon Procedures