The diamond and jewelry industry remains an evolving maze of consolidation, shifting consumer tastes, third-party requirements, lending uncertainty, and growing calls for financial transparency. Your business requires guidance from accounting professionals who understand the diamond and jewelry landscape, and the external forces that help shape it.
Friedman’s dedicated Diamond and Jewelry Practice has worked closely with clients for nearly a century to help them thrive at every step. From local diamond dealers to global jewelry operations, we recognize your unique challenges and offer specialized accounting, tax and consulting services to meet those needs.
Our shining differences:
- Trusted by industry leaders and lenders – we’re approved auditors for sightholders of DeBeers, and we maintain strong relationships with leading banks that do business in the diamond and jewelry space. They know us and trust our abilities.
- Experience inside and out – our practitioners at all levels have specialized expertise within the diamond and jewelry industry. And our extensive industry network allows us to connect clients to a wealth of valuable resources and ideas.
- Direct access to partners so you get the answers – and the results – you need.
- Specialized consulting to assist in areas that include international tax and M&A.
- Dedication to helping you stay compliant, informed and profitable.
Whatever your accounting, tax and consulting needs, we promise to listen and look for ways to bring value to your business.
For more information on our Diamond and Jewelry Accounting services, connect with a member of the team, or contact us.
Friedman offers an integrated suite of services to help your business shine.
Audit, Accounting and Finance
- Audit and review of financial statements
- Exploration of financing alternatives
Tax Compliance and Planning
- Corporate and business tax planning
- State and local tax compliance
- International tax planning and compliance
Estate and Trust Services
- Family wealth protection planning
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Charitable giving strategies
- Captive insurance planning