Consumer products companies face challenges on nearly every front, as tastes shift, sales platforms evolve and supply chains grow more complex. Friedman will help you navigate this changing landscape through premier accounting, tax and consulting services.
Your Friedman team is dedicated to helping you minimize tax liabilities, maximize operating efficiencies, and ensure compliance with state nexus requirements—while still pursuing growth. Many of our advisors have worked for consumer products businesses in a variety of roles; they understand your unique challenges and apply expertise, insights and know-how to address your particular needs.
Friedman advises manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers in these segments:
- Fashion (apparel, textiles, footwear, accessories and handbags)
- Diamond and jewelry
- Food and Beverage
What makes us top-shelf?
Deep roots. Since 1924, Friedman has provided consumer products clients with comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services. Our history of innovation, combined with industry leadership and longstanding client relationships, underscores our commitment to excellence.
Highly personalized service. We offer one of the highest partner-to-staff ratios in the industry. Our people truly care about your business and work hard to help you succeed.
Extensive network. If and when needs arise, Friedman can connect your business with banks, factors, consultants, third party logistics companies, attorneys and software solutions advisors within our trusted network.
Research, insights and resources. We provide thought leadership in taxation, accounting and consulting through alerts, newsletters, webinars and research studies to inform your financial decision-making.
Build strong financial performance throughout your business and its supply chain – connect with a member of the Consumer Products Services team, or contact us.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Structure and Operations
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Industry Benchmarking and Performance Metrics
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Corporate and Business Tax Planning
- State and Local Tax Compliance
- International Tax Planning and Reporting
- Tax Controversy Consulting
- Individual Tax Advisory
- Transfer Pricing Consulting
Mergers, Acquisitions and Public Offerings
- Deal Negotiation and Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Business Valuation Services
- Divestiture and Exit Strategy Assessment
Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Controls Assessment, including Cyber Protection
- Expert Testimony
Succession and Estate Planning
- Captive Insurance Opportunities
- Tax-Effective Gifting Programs
- ESOP Planning and Reporting
- Other Planning Techniques to Achieve Your Specific Goals
Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- Audits and Financial Reporting
- Feasibility Forecasts
- Budgetary Analyses and Expense Management
- Internal Control Assessment
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Public Company Services
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Agreed-Upon Procedures