Seeking the candidate that best suits your business is like solving a complex equation. Friedman can manage all facets of the recruitment process – from sourcing candidates through negotiations – on your behalf.
Recruitment That’s Right for You
Friedman’s Financial Recruiting Services group provides full-service recruiting capabilities that meet your organization’s hiring needs at every level of seniority and across departments and functions.
We start by getting to know you and your business’ goals, values and, of course, hiring needs and challenges. We’re here every step of the way, with access to a database of candidate profiles from one of the world’s most popular job sites, to quickly identify and connect you with qualified talent.
The advantages of working with our Financial Recruiting Services team are myriad. We are:
- Specialized – From bookkeepers to CFOs, our data features exceptional finance and accounting professionals with glowing referrals and strong references
- Connected – Friedman is engaged with thriving professional networks across the financial world and within the industries Friedman serves
- Comprehensive – With experience placing candidates across all functions, from legal to office administration, our team of recruiters goes beyond finance and accounting roles
- Global – We’re an international firm that can help you find the right person wherever they’re located
- Discreet – We understand that your privacy is the upmost importance and ensure that your company name and other sensitive information is protected
For more on how our experienced recruiters can help you find qualified candidates to drive your business’ success, contact us.
Every open position is an opportunity to put our tried-and-true recruiting process to work in the service of our clients. Our full-service recruiting team assists in each stage of the hiring process, including:
Initial Intake Call:
- Client, Recruiter and Partner/Engagement Lead schedule phone or Zoom conference to discuss the responsibilities of the role, learn more about the organization and why the position is open
- Clarify timeline, expectations and interview scheduling process
- Full access to millions of candidate profiles across the globe, including targeting by skills and geography
- Access our internal database of candidates (20K + profiles), as well as leading job sites
- Post job descriptions on Friedman’s digital channels to attract engaged candidates, while remaining discreet
- Explore the availability of passive candidates that might not be looking to make a move
- Phone or Zoom screen conducted by the recruiter
- Calibration of initial candidates, tailoring the search accordingly based on feedback from the client
Interviewing, Negotiating and Closing
- Coordination of interviews between the candidate and client
- Post-interview follow-up to gather feedback from client and candidate
- Acting as a liaison on the offer negotiation process
- Soft-close candidates