The hospitality business is hyper-competitive, cyclical and constantly evolving to suit shifting consumer preferences. Friedman LLP’s hospitality accounting and tax advisors stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and technical know-how to help you make sound decisions, for today and tomorrow.
At Friedman, we understand the unique industry issues you face, from sales tax and costing strategies to tipping practices and beyond. By examining hospitality operations top to bottom and deploying strategic tax, accounting and consulting solutions, we help owner/operators and operating managers implement best practice solutions to increase financial efficiencies and expand sustainable profitability.
Friedman LLP's Hospitality Group is dedicated to providing outstanding service to
- independent hotels
- hotel chains
- hotels under development
- food service and catering companies
Service excellence is paramount in your industry—and in ours. Friedman’s distinguishing differences are clear:
- Senior level involvement you won’t find elsewhere: Friedman’s Hospitality Services team is partner-led and features intensive multiple partner attention.
- Diverse expertise and specialized consulting in areas that include state and local tax, real estate, M&A, cybersecurity and many more.
- Ongoing, proactive communication: We keep you and your team apprised at all times, and we collaborate regularly to keep work on track.
- Insights, updates and perspectives from our thought leaders to keep you informed and ahead of the curve.
Strong financial performance is always in good taste—reserve yours today with a member of the Hospitality Accounting Services team, or contact us.
In addition to our core accounting, audit and tax services, Friedman assists hospitality clients with:
- Implementation and monitoring of accounting controls
- Evaluation of front desk procedures, operating and daily accounting procedures and night audit procedures
- Evaluation of travel agent commission procedures
- Review of tip reporting procedures and compliance with IRS agreement
- Operation forecasting and analysis of operating results
- Review and analysis of reporting packages to owners, investors or lenders
- Review of compliance of hospitality-related tax returns
- Special projects as requested by owners, management or investors