The life sciences industry teems with excitement and possibility. The stakes are high and uncertainty is a constant; that’s why clients count on Friedman’s Life Sciences Service Group to provide structure, accuracy, and assurance through premier accounting, audit and tax work.
Life science companies pay a high price for success: costly R&D cycles, complex clinical trials, lengthy government agency reviews, risky product launches and challenging financing and capital raises, just to name a few. Friedman knows what it takes to get you to the next level. We have participated in numerous initial public offerings, reverse merger/alternative public offerings, Reg. A+ offerings, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Friedman enables life sciences companies and their bio-entrepreneurs in all stages of their lifecycles to do what they do best: innovate and work creatively. As that occurs, you can be assured that the complex and nuanced accounting, reporting and tax compliance issues associated with capital, financing, licensing and other collaborative arrangements are effectively managed.
The segments we serve:
- Branded and Generic Pharmaceuticals
- Biotech and BioPharma
- Medical Devices
- MedTech and Life Systems
- Agritech and Animal Health
- Nutraceuticals and Cosmeceuticals
- Other Advanced Manufacturing
Just as your company benefits from and values its intellectual property and intangibles, you will benefit from Friedman's intangibles:
- Senior-level engagement
- Industry Experience
- Personalized attention
- Prompt answers to questions
- Creative thinking
- Seamless execution
Break through to a new era of financial performance for your business - connect with a member of the Life Sciences team, or contact us.
Proud Members of:
Friedman offers comprehensive accounting and audit, tax and consulting services that support the groundbreaking advances of private and public life sciences companies.
Audit and Accounting Services
- Audit and assurance services
- Industry-specific accounting solutions (e.g., revenue recognition within collaboration agreements, etc.)
- SEC filing support for IPO’s, reverse mergers/APO’s and alternative raises
- Transactional and due diligence support
- Licensing and royalty audits
- Benefit plan audits
- R&D and other tax credits and incentives
- Tax provision assistance
- International and domestic tax planning and structuring
- Federal, state and local tax planning
- Intercompany pricing
- Accounting and processing outsourced/co-sourced solutions
- Forecast and budget assistance
- IPO preparedness
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Corporate governance and Sox 404a support/consulting
- Benefit plan consulting