Few industries evolve as rapidly and dramatically as technology. From emerging businesses and those planning IPOs to established middle-market players and beyond — companies in this sector require accurate information quickly to meet present-day challenges and anticipate opportunities.
Friedman provides premier accounting, tax and financial solutions at every stage of the business cycle to keep your technology company on pace for success.
Whether it’s due to changing regulatory requirements, an influx of competitors or rising capital needs, today’s technology companies face enormous pressure to operate profitably in the present, ensure their foothold in the marketplace and plan for future developments. At Friedman, our technology accounting services team understands these challenges—and the associated time pressures. When every second counts, we deliver quality and timely accounting services, allowing you to keep your focus squarely on your business.
Clients throughout the tech industry greatly value the intangibles we offer:
- Highly personal attention
- Senior-level engagement
- Deep experience in the public and private sectors
- Prompt and accurate responses to questions
- Frequent and ongoing communication
- Quick resolution to issues
In an area where everything moves fast, these simple yet essential client service attributes can make a world of difference.
To fast-forward your technology company’s financial performance, connect with a member of the Technology Accounting Services team, or contact us.
Friedman offers a wide array of services to boost your technology company’s performance today, and position it optimally for tomorrow.
- Accounting systems and controls analysis
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Annual audit and accounting services
- Federal, state and local, and international taxation
- Quarterly reviews and compilations
Consulting and Transactional Services
- Due diligence
- IT systems review
- M&A due diligence, including valuations
- Management and Audit Committee advisory services
- Risk management