Amazon’s goal of becoming the biggest retailer in the world, includes breaking into the fashion industry. Many brands have already jumped on board, selling merchandise on the website. Managing co-partner Harriet Greenberg was quoted in Racked.com discussing the future of fashion brands migrating to the platform. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance