Moving overseas to cut the tax burden remains a viable option for some firms, though the presidential candidates may have other plans. Ryan Dudley, partner and practice leader of the International Tax Practice, sits down with Crain’s New York to discuss treasury rules and corporate tax rates in the U.S. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance