On December 8, 2020 FireEye, a respected global cybersecurity firm, announced that it had been breached by a sophisticated hacking group using novel tools. That makes FireEye the latest cybersecurity company to suffer from an attack, with past victims including Symantec, Kaspersky and RSA, among others. Read the full article, here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance