In the aftermath of the devastation caused by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria alongside earthquakes in Mexico, many rush to aid those in need while others aim to capitalize on their misfortune. NY Newsday featured expert insights from Friedman LLP’s Amish Mehta on how to effectively donate to those in need and ensure donations land in the right hands. Mehta shares, "The IRS, in response to the recent hurricanes, has issued a warning about possible fake entities and offers a search function that verifies the status of recognized charities, Exempt Organizations Select Check." To read more, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance