Press Mentions and Announcements
Principal Michael Greenwald was quoted in several publications:
- Congress Punishes Commuters in 2014 (WSJ Market Watch)
- Sausage Makers Don't Spend Much on Research and Development (WSJ CFO Journal)
- Examination of Business Activity Grouping Key for 2014 Net Investment Tax Planning (Bloomberg BNA)
- Politics and R&D Don't Mix (WSJ CFO Journal)
Partner Michele Amato was also quoted in several publications:
- Private Entities Win GAAP Options; Debate Continues (Compliance Week)
- People in the News (Accounting Today)
- Michele Amato to Speak at KC's PCAOB's Transparency Audits Explored Life Webcast (Press Release)
Partner Harriet Greenberg recently contributed to a Fox Business News Online article on retirement planning.
Partner Ryan Dudley contributed to International Business Times' article on FACTA Tax Evasion Reform.
Partner Amish Mehta gave the opening remarks at NYSAE's Finance and Management Institute seminar's opening session on "New York's Non-Profit Revitalization Act: Comprehensive, Significant Changes to New York Not-for-Profit Corporation Law".
Recent and Upcoming Events
NJCLE 2014 Family Law Symposium
January 25, 2014
New Brunswick, NJ
Members of the FLVS Group will be attending this conference in New Brunswick.
ACEC-NY 2014 Winter Conference
January 26-28, 2014
Partner Barry Marin will be attending along with other Friedman LLP team members. Partner David McKelvey will be presenting at the conference's CFO Forum.
February 18-20, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Several of the firm's Fashion Services Group will be attending the conference.
26th Annual ROTH Conference
March 9-12, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA
Barry Eckenthal and Robert Fiorentino will be attending this California conference.