Friedman LLP’s Bob Charron weighs in on the new tax law in the Jewish Exponent Article, “Accountant: Most Will See Lower Taxes.” “I’ve seen people who are going to get hurt by it because they’re losing their large state and income tax deduction, and I’ve seen people that have been helped by it.” Says Charron. While many people will enjoy a tax decrease, others (especially in states with higher income and local taxes) will not reap the benefits of these sweeping changes. To read more, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance