Friedman LLP’s Noel Capuano writes about the complexities of being a forensic accountant in NJCPA’s, “The Forensic Accountant’s Role in Litigation.” “The forensic accountant’s role within the context of a fraud investigation may include assistance with the formulation of deposition questions, interviews with various individuals, investigation of various financial documents, communication of findings in both oral and written form, and potential testimony at depositions, arbitration and/or trial.” Capuano says. Click here to learn more!
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Consulting Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance