While revamping the United State Tax Code, Congress may have created a “grain glitch.” If left in place, the deduction would allow some farmers to effectively become tax-exempt. While some argue that the 199A deduction for patronage dividends is a feature, not a glitch, others fear it could create a hole in the U.S. tax system. Friedman’s Michael Greenwald shares expert insights about efforts that the firm’s virtual task force take to determine how our clients can benefit from Section 199A. Read more here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance