The EU tax crackdown may be of concern for U.S. companies doing business in Europe. Ryan Dudley, Partner and International Tax practice leader, sits down with CBS MoneyWatch to discuss how policy changes may impact U.S. companies operating overseas and pursuing profit shifting strategies. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Consulting Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance