Friedman LLP is pleased to announce that Jay Graham has joined the firm’s New York office as a Tax Partner. Jay has more than 25 years of diversified public accounting experience. He has developed strong client relationships through his extensive background in delivering tax services to privately held C corporations, S corporations, partnerships and individuals in a variety of industries. Jay has supported clients across an array of industries including, manufacturing, real estate, distribution, retail, technology and professional services. He also possesses a wealth of knowledge regarding tax compliance and consulting and ASC 740.
His expertise includes:
- Advising high-net-worth individuals, including business owners and their families, on tax planning and personal financial planning
- Identifying Federal and state tax-saving strategies for partnerships, S corporations, and C corporations in conjunction with tax planning for their owners and officers
- Guiding clients through the complex provisions of the new tax law and regulations
- Conducting in-house training sessions addressing Tangible Personal Property Regulations and ASC 740
- Teaching tax courses before the Tax Executive Institute (TEI) on ASC 740 and mergers and acquisitions
- Delivering real estate and partnership transaction review and consultation
Jay earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Drexel University and his Masters in Taxation from Villanova University School of Law.
To learn more about Jay's dynamic background, head here.
For media inquires, contact Friedman's Chief Marketing Officer, Jill Jacobs.