In light of recent fraud allegations against NBA veteran Kermit Washington for activities involving his charity, Friedman partner and not-for-profit service leader Amish Mehta shared insights with Forbes--discussing guidelines on the responsibilities of board members and guidance to donors on performing due diligence before giving to a charity. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance