Freelancers may be among the first to experience the effects of sweeping tax reform, namely the repercussions caused by changes in self-employment deductions and entertainment expenses. Dula says, “If they expect their tax to be less in 2018, they may choose to be more diligent in projecting their actual income and tax based on the new rules with the hope that their estimated tax payments can be reduced." To read more, click here!
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance