Forthcoming IRS regulations are expected to grant broad powers to those representing partnerships during audits, but these added capabilities could expose representatives to new risks, liabilities and potential misconduct claims from partners. Michael Greenwald was quoted in Law360 discussing new IRS regulations that would affect partnership representatives during audits. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance