Kevin Hyams, Partner-in-Charge of Friedman LLP's Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Practice, will be speaking at the Informational Management Network's ("IMN") 2nd Annual Real Estate CFO Forum.
The panel, "The Impact of Dodd-Frank on Real Estate Companies," will include discussion on an array of topics, including:
- The shift in the regulatory landscape for real estate companies;
- Potential benefits for the industry and investors;
- Steps to ensure Dodd-Frank compliance;
- Impact on derivatives markets and implications for CFO's;
- Impact on transactions; and
- The future state of the industry.
Friedman is a proud sponsor of the forum, taking place September 30 - October 1 at the Marriott New York Downtown in Manhattan. The event will feature panel discussions outlining the current issues and challenges real estate CFOs, treasurers and controllers are encountering, and the strategies and tools they are employing to succeed.
Kevin's panel will take place at 4:50 p.m. on Monday, September 30. For more information, click here.