Ryan Dudley, Partner and Practice-Leader of the International Tax Group, was recently featured in an article by Bloomberg Tax on the topic of foreign companies relocating to the U.S. due to the new tax law. Dudley was asked for his expert insight on Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII), the permanency of the U.S. corporate tax rate, and alternatives for companies to relocate. To read the article and Ryan's analysis of the situation click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Consulting Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance