The Garden State is home to 200,000 small businesses with fewer than 500 employees – along with some 600,000 self-employed workers – who are responsible for navigating the state’s array of taxes. And they are facing mounting changes across the Affordable Care Act, reporting requirements and more. Jo Anna Fellon, senior tax manager with Friedman LLP, discusses how New Jersey’s small businesses can keep tabs on taxes and prepare for the year ahead. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance