The OECD’s “Base Erosion and Profit Shifting” principles are being incorporated into tax laws in some nations, requiring more transparency from corporate treasury departments. Ryan Dudley, partner for the international tax services group, sat down with Global Finance to discuss tax planning and Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS). To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Consulting Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance