Each country is different when it comes to client relationships. Eddie Wong, Partner and Asia Practice leader, sat down with East West Magazine to discuss his experiences working with clients in the U.S. and Asia. “The Hong Kong and the U.S. systems are very similar,” said Eddie Wong, a partner in Friedman LLP, an accounting firm in New York City. Wong advises both Western companies doing business in Asia and middle-market Asian companies expanding into the West. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance