With a maximum tax rate of 40% for individuals worth $5.49 million and couples worth $10.98 million or more, the federal estate tax is one of the highest tax rates in the nation. Tax partner, Kim Dula was quoted in Financial Advisor, discussing estate planning and survivorship policies. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance