Apple’s deal with Ireland to avoid paying the country more than $14 billion includes an offer to provide jobs and the European Union is cracking down on multinational companies to close these tax loopholes. Ryan Dudley was quoted in Salon discussing how the case may lead other multinationals to reevaluate jurisdictions they choose to invest in. To read the full article, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance