Airbnb’s increasing popularity as a solution for homeowners to make money on unused space may actually be costing them by overlooking 5 essential things. Liz McGrath, Director at Friedman LLP, weighs in on paying income taxes on the rental and uncovers how expenses relating to the rental can be deducted. To discover how you can avoid these big costs, click here.
- Distressed Loan Workouts For Lenders and Borrowers
- Economic & Statistical Consultants (Eco-Stat LLC)
- Financial Recruiting Services
- Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance