Her experience includes:
- Applying US and OECD transfer pricing guidelines to the unique circumstances of clients across a variety of industries
- Technical comparables benchmarking, pricing models, intangible asset valuations, APAs, cost allocations, and financial and economic modeling
- Analyzing financial transactions involving REITs, shareholder loans, blocker loans and management fee splits
- Transfer pricing reviews for audit purposes
- Litigation consulting with a focus on valuing economic damages in cases of civil litigation, including personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Economic consulting in the areas of public program evaluations, cost-benefit analyses and economic impact studies
Farnaz has experience leading internal education programs and contributing to thought leadership articles and white papers.