Muriel has extensive experience in a variety of industries, such as apparel, manufacturing, real estate and professional services.
Her expertise includes:
- Providing closely held business owners with sophisticated operational, tax planning and savings strategies
- Strategizing with high-net-worth families and individuals relating to their business operations, tax and investment options.
- Advising clients on the tax aspects of partnerships and passive loss regulations, including partnership profit and loss allocations and distributions
- Structuring joint ventures between U.S. companies and foreign entities
- Representing clients at federal and state government tax examinations and collection proceedings
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants