- February 22, 2021 Are You Eligible for the Child and Dependent Care Credit?
In a recent article, Friedman’s Jonathan Curry-Edwards shared his insights as a private tax expert with Forbes Advisor. Understanding if you...Read more
- July 1, 2020 Jonathan Curry-Edwards on Superseding Federal Tax Returns
Jonathan Curry-Edwards, a Principal at Friedman LLP and leader of the firm’s Private Tax Services Team, was recently featured in...Read more
- June 3, 2020 New Market, New Strategies to Maximize Wealth
Access the full recording from our recent webinar to gain strategies and techniques to help you maximize your wealth in today’s...Read more
- March 24, 2020 Jonathan Curry-Edwards on the 4 Tax Mistakes You Need to Avoid in Retirement
Jonathan Curry-Edwards, a Principal at Friedman LLP and leader of the firm’s Private Client Tax Services Team, was recently featured...Read more
- March 29, 2019 Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Changes to the Kiddie Tax
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”), passed in December 2017, changed how certain children are taxed on their unearned...Read more
- February 1, 2019 VIDEO: Succession Planning
Hear insights from tax partner Kim Dula on the importance of creating and regularly revisiting your succession plan.
For guidance on...Read more
- February 1, 2019 Growth at the Partner and Principal Level in 2019
Friedman LLP is delighted to announce the addition of two new professionals, appointment of a new regional department head and...Read more
- January 1, 2019 [Video Series] Unraveling Tax Reform -- Charitable Giving
Watch this exclusive video featuring Jonathan Curry-Edwards, CPA on ways to help you maximize the tax benefits of your charitable contributions.
Read the Transcript
- August 20, 2018 [Video Series] Unraveling Tax Reform -- 529 Plans
Watch for ways to maximize the benefits of your 529 plan with key insights from Jonathan Curry-Edwards, CPA, Senior Tax...Read more
- August 6, 2018 [Video Series] Unraveling Tax Reform -- Leveraging Trusts
Take advantage of a new income tax planning opportunity leveraging trusts with key insights from Jonathan Curry-Edwards, CPA.
Read the Transcript