Chad works with public and private clients in a range of industries, including manufacturing/distribution, technology and insurance, among others. He is routinely engaged by local attorneys, adjusters and business owners to analyze investigate and report on financial disputes involving individuals and corporations.
- Consulting on business valuation and litigation support projects that involve; buying or selling a business, buy/sell agreements, Federal gift and estate taxation matters, family limited partnerships (FLP), equitable distribution proceedings (marital dissolution), shareholder disputes, loss of income analysis
- Corporate fraud, misappropriation of funds, lapses in internal controls, and employee embezzlement
- Calculation of insured losses related to commercial property and business interruption, employee fidelity, product recall, general liability and builders risk lines of insurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts